Google
 

Tuesday, January 28, 2003

Okay, so, I'm new at this. As you can see this is my first day, so let me tell you a little about myself. I am 25 yrs. old. I just started attending college this semester, and I am probably going to vent alot here. On that note, let's get started.

Okay, today in class an evil wench, I'll be calling "Flight Suit Girl", started running her mouth. This is not the first time Flight Suit Girl has run her mouth. Class started on 1/20, and on 1/ 23 I made a very quiet comment under my breath about Flight Suit Girl's question, and she wiped her head around and was like, "I'm sorry, but I didn't just graduate from high school." Okay Flight Suit Girl neither did I. Hello! Well, today she started going off on the girls at the table next to me. It was really funny, but she is super getting on my nerves, so I went to drop the class today just because I don't want to deal with her anymore. So I get into the counselor's office after waiting like 30 minutes just to find out that I can withdraw from the class or I can go to the class, but either way I have to pay for the class. I decided if I'm going to waste my money on the stupid class I might as well go at least every once in a while. I'm going to talk to the instructor tomorrow and see if I can just come for the tests, because it's not like he really teaches anyway. The class consists of him writing the exact same examples from the book on the chalk board, then Flight Suit Girl asks stupid questions.