Google
 

Wednesday, April 23, 2003

Happy Easter! (a couple of days late) This weekend I went to the matinee at the $1.00 movie, so it only cost 50 cents. We saw Dare Devil with Ben Affleck. I'm pissed off that I spent 50 cents to see that movie. It was that bad. My mom gave me a necklace for Easter. It is really pretty. It has a little girl with Sydney's birthstone, and a little boy with Mason's birthstone. I love it.
I went to the casting call for the nationally broadcast reality show. It wasn't what I expected. There weren't any network people there, it was just our local affiliate making audition tapes to send to the network. I could have made my own tape and sent it in myself. If I had known that was what it was going to be I would have made my own tape, because I bombed big-time. The tape could be a maximum of 2 minutes long, and I think my tape was a total of maybe 20 seconds, give or take 10 seconds. Bad.
Well, that's all I have to say today.
Have a nice day.