Google
 

Monday, May 08, 2006

My whole body hurts

On Friday, I planted tomatoes, and tore up the carpet in my living room. On Saturday, I pulled up the tack strips from the carpet and sanded the floors. I didn't get to bed until 4:30! Yesterday, after working 8 hours, I finished the sanding and stained the floors. On top of that I have to work until midnight today and tomorrow, and I have to take my final for the library class by midnight on Wednesday. I went home on my lunch hour today, and mom decided she was going to put another coat of stain on. Yeah, she totally did it wrong. She didn't wipe it down, she just painted it on and left it. She also moved the entertainment center back into the living room and stained AROUND it. AND, she left a "path" from the hallway to the kitchen! Now there are 2 big areas that don't match the rest of the floor, that looked not so great to begin with. My life would be a lot easier if she would just tell me what to do and let me do it. She doesn't NEED to get in on the action. She's going to do it wrong anyway, and I'm going to have to fix it. It just means more work for me. So, that's why my whole body hurts.

Oh, yeah, I saw a moth the size of my hand. I was amazed. It was ginormous! I made everybody go look at it.

I may not be back for a couple of days, I have to study. Have a nice day!