Google
 

Thursday, July 27, 2006

My Vacation

Yeah, so I said I'd have vacation pictures up yesterday, sue me. I've been busy catching up on all the internet game playing work I missed while I was gone. I made a slide show instead of uploading all those pictures here. If you want to see, go here. I captioned most of the pictures with who's in them.

I had a really good time. My dad flew into Oklahoma City on Saturday night, and we immediately drove to Tulsa and went to the bar, then to Monica's to celebrate Sean's birthday. His birthday was on Sunday, and they had a big bbq with tons of people at their house. On Monday, we went to Incredible Pizza. If you don't know what that is, it's like Chuck E Cheese with better games and a big buffet. Tuesday Sean & Karissa both had to work, so Dad & I took Sydney to Braums and to the Bass Pro Shop. That was quite an adventure, but less adventurous than the last time I took her. On Wednesday Dad & I went to Bartlesville, had lunch at Taco Bueno with all the grand kids--talk about fun--went to see baby Madisyn, & spent the night at my grandma's house. On Thursday grandma & I went to get our hair cut, mine is fabulous, if I do say so myself. I'll have to fix it & post a picture later. After that, we went to lunch with grandma, then back to Tulsa. Friday we went to the Oklahoma Aquarium. It was super cool. Saturday I had cramps, so I didn't do anything, but in the evening they took the kids bowling. We went back to Bartlesville & had dinner with my sister Sunday evening, then back to Oklahoma City to spend the night at my aunt & uncle's. On Monday, we got up had lunch at Steak 'n' Shake, visited my dad's father's grave, flitted around, then went to the airport. I had a really hard time letting my dad go. I don't get to see him very often, and I miss him so much when he's not here or I'm not out there.

So, overall, it was a pretty good vacation. Now I have to get to work on actual work. I have to have a newsletter ready for print on Tuesday, and I haven't started it yet. Eeek!

Have a nice day!