Google
 

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Holy Crap

I haven't blogged in forever. Well, I made it through the semester. I got B's in both Oklahoma History and Philosophy. I told you they suck. I really did enroll in 13 hours for this semester. The semester starts on Monday.
Let's see, what's happened since the last time I blogged? My dad and grandma came to visit me for my 30th birthday. We had a really great week, and, so far, being 30 doesn't suck as bad as I thought it would. While they were here, we were with my sister and her kids most of the time. I also spent a week with them at Christmas. It's so fun warping their fragile little minds. When I blow dry my hair, I flip my head upside down, and Paige saw me do it one day, so now she thinks that's the way you're supposed to do your hair, so that's how she does her hair. Over Christmas I stopped by my sister's and Mason was watching a video of the new version of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I started bitching to Leslie & Jeremy that that wasn't real Ninja Turtles, so it was lame (not thinking that Mason would be listening). Now Mason tells her that's not real Ninja Turtles, and will only watch the live action Ninja Turtles movies. :) Leslie doesn't find it as funny as I do.
Not much else is going on really, but I am planning to get the mother of all nerd tattoos when I get my student loan money. I'll post pictures. It's going to be awesome.