Google
 

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

My head is going to explode! I know what's wrong with ME(I'm quitting smoking against my will), but what the fuck is wrong with EVERYBODY ELSE! This lady just came and talked to me like I was 2, and like she was the smartest person in the world, but when I answered her questions she JUST DIDN'T GET IT! I explained everything in plain English, and pointed her in the right direction (She wanted a journal article, so I pointed to where they were and told her they were in ALPHABETICAL ORDER{imagine that, in a library}by the title of the journal{which she had a list of on the piece of paper in her hand} ). I'm pretty sure that's not hard to understand. She wanted me to show her exactly where they{each title} were on the shelf. Then instead of the SCHOLARLY JOURNAL she was supposed to have, she wanted to Google search{no offense Google guys, I love your searches, y'all are my boyz} for a WEB PAGE because she didn't want to pay to make copies of the articles in the scholarly journals(that I had to point out the exact location of{each title} ). That's just one example of the total morons I've been dealing with today. It's a good thing I don't have a baseball bat.