Google
 

Thursday, December 15, 2005

A fantabulous day!

So, I'm having a super duper wonderful day today. Here's why:

>I got my grade for my class, and guess what! I got an A!!! Woohoo!
>I finally got my new computer at work. It's fabulous! My old computer froze up ALL the time, and sometimes in the middle of doing something the monitor would just shut off, and the only way to get it to come back on was to restart the whole f-ing computer. Yeah, so, I'm super excited about my awesome new computer that totally works the way it's supposed to.
>Christmas is coming! This is the first time in a long time that I've been this excited about Christmas. If you haven't seen Elf, you totally should. Buddy's enthusiasm will totally revolutionize the way you feel about Christmas.

I hope all of you are having as good a day as I am. :)

"Smiling's my favorite!"-Buddy the Elf