Google
 

Monday, September 18, 2006

Turns out I'm really good...

at not blogging. I just haven't been in a blogging place lately, but I'm feeling it today. So, here's what's been going on. I quit smoking. It's been 11 days, and I'm feeling great. I've had a couple of episodes where I almost punched someone in the face, and I cussed out a cashier at Wal-Mart (because she wouldn't sell me nicotine patches without my ID), but other than that, it's going great. I joined Weight Watchers last week also, so I wouldn't get fatter from quitting smoking. I'm going to a meeting on my lunch hour to weigh in for the first time. Wish me luck.
UPDATE: The weigh in went well. I've lost 5.8 pounds since Wednesday!
I got a new cell phone this weekend. It's really cute. See:

It's fun & functional! You can't beat that. I downloaded a BUNCH of ringtones, and I got something called a call tone. Now when certain people call me, instead of hearing a ring, they hear Cyndi Lauper singing "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun". It costs $2.50 for 3 months, but it's worth it to put a smile on my friends' faces when they call. Brion & I went to the fair this weekend. It was good times. The beer guy was really cute, so we kept walking half way across the fair grounds to go back to the same beer tent. Brion deserves major props for the power of his influence. I'm not really sure how he did it, but he convinced me to get on the Ferris Wheel. It was so scary! But, alas, I lived to tell about it. Hope everyone is having a happy Monday.