Google
 

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Mom moved last weekend. Turns out the party going on at Amanda's is a big pity party for me. I'm a lot more lonely than I thought I would be. It's going to take a little while for me to adjust to living alone again. I was off the non-smoking wagon for a couple of weeks, but I'm back on again. It's been 3 days, and it's raining again already. I'm almost convinced that bad things happen when I quit smoking. I have to keep telling myself that bad things are going to happen whether I'm smoking or not, so I might as well not smoke. I've lost 16 lbs. since I started Weight Watchers 2 months ago. I've been feeling pretty good about myself, but it's getting to be that time of year when I get the blues. I wish it didn't happen, but at least I know it's coming, and can get myself on an antidepressant before things get bad. I know there are a lot of people out there who enjoy the holidays, but honestly, they just make me sad. I long for the days when we were one big happy family. Everything is so different now with all the drama and everything.

I don't have the energy for this right now...maybe more later.