Google
 

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

I'm having a Cinco De Mayo party. Last Cinco De Mayo, I went out after work, got drunk, and had to have my friend's dad drive me home. Also, I was ridiculously miserably hung over at work the next day. This time I planned ahead. I am taking off the 5th and the 6th. I can have all day the 5th to prepare for the party, and I can have the 6th to say goodbye to my "Friends." Anyway, the reason for the party is so I can ask the cute boy to come, and again, I haven't seen him for a few days, so I don't even know if that's going to happen. It's really starting to stress me out. Whether he's there or not, the party is going to be awesome. There will be margaritas and Coronas and sombreros and pinatas. It's going to be mad crazy off the hook. Too bad you can't come.