Google
 

Monday, May 03, 2004

The Student Activities Awards Banquet was Friday night, and my club won Club of the Year! I'm glad we did, because we worked really hard, and it was great to achieve our goal. As a reward for winning, we get $500 added to our budget, and our club name carved on a stone bench in front of the student center. We also get an article about us in the school paper.

I found out why the cute boy hasn't been around. Turns out he got into a bar room brawl, got a bottle broken over his head, and hasn't really been coming to school because he's been having a problem with dizziness. How crazy is that?! Here's the problem with that though: today is the next to last day I'm working before my party, and I still haven't seen him to invite him! One of my friends thinks I should just get his phone number off of the computer and call him and invite him, but he hasn't actually given me his number, and I don't want him to think I'm some psycho stalker chick, so I don't want to do that. I could really use some advice on this one if anyone would like to help me out. (Hit the contact button above.)