Google
 

Thursday, April 22, 2004

So, I got over hating my job. I'm loving it again. I don't know what crawled up my butt, but I was really cranky for like 3 days before I posted last time.

I went to my friend's 21st birthday party, it rocked. There was a band there, and I got to play bass on a song that my friend Jon sang.

I went to Habitat for Humanity. I ended up leaving at noon, but the time I spent there was fun and rewarding.

The Prince concert was AWESOME! Words can't describe how great it was. That man oozes sexuality.

My dad did make it here, and back home again safely. I really enjoyed the time I got to spend with him. It was quality time. He spent the week at my sister's house, because it's big enough to accommodate extra people, so in spending time with them, I got to spend time in my hometown. Usually I'm not a fan, but it was alright.

I've been trying to work up the nerve to ask the cute boy out, but every time I think I'm ready, it's a few days before he comes in, and I lose my nerve again. I have never asked a boy out before, and it seems really scary. I know that he likes me, but there is still that fear of rejection in the back of my mind. Oh well, I'll work it out.