Google
 

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

I am not having a good week. Mostly because I am hating my job right now. I don't even know why I hate my job; I just don't want to come anymore. I'm bored with it. I need something new and different. I'm to the point that I'm considering cutting hair again. I'm going to my friend's 21st birthday party Saturday night, and I was going to ask the cute boy to go with me, but I haven't even seen him this week. This week sucks! Hopefully it'll get better. I got paid today, so that helps. On Friday, I'm going to do Habitat for Humanity with the student senate. I have to be here at 8:15 in the morning, but other than that, I'm kind of excited. It's just 6 more days until the Prince concert. I can't wait for that. My dad is going to be here next Saturday, and I'm really stoked about that. I took most of that week off, but I'll have to come back and work one day. That's part of the reason I'm upset. I was told a while back that I would be able to take all that time off, and now I can't. I can't because the OLA conference is that week, and it would have been okay for me to take off for OLA, but since the reason I want off isn't OLA, I can't, which I think is a huge load of crap. God, it feels good to vent.

"Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes." - Oscar Wilde