Google
 

Monday, October 03, 2005

Haircuts

Do you have a regular hairdresser that you go to, or do you let someone different cut it every time?

I did hair for 6 years, and have a very hard time finding someone who can cut my hair to my standards. I got a hair cut last Thursday before work. It looked good wet, and I was kind of in a hurry, so I just ran home and curled it real quick. Friday was my day off, and I really got a chance to look at it. There was a huge chunk shopped out on one side!!! I was livid. I went back to the same shop, so I could show the girl what was wrong, and explain to her how to fix the mistake. That didn't happen though, because the manager told me she had to fix it. After she tried to fix it, it was even worse, so I tried to fix it myself this morning. I didn't do a very good job. I've been growing my hair out for 2 years, it's longer than it's ever been in my life, and I think I'm going to have to cut it all off. I've had it in a ponytail for the last 2 days so that noone can see how bad it is.