Google
 

Monday, January 23, 2006

The New Look

I was getting really bored with the way things were looking around here. I decided it was time for a new look. I'm gaining some a little popularity, and didn't want to use a basic blogger ready-made template anymore. I Googled blog templates to see what I could come up with. There were some really good ones at blogskins. The pink look that was up over the weekend is one that I got from there. After I started messing around with it a little bit, I realized that it was made using Frontpage, and I could probably make one on my own if I set my mind to it. I started playing around, and after not very long, this is the look I came up with. Let me know what you think of it. Is it better, or worse than it was before?

Also, I'm using a new comments host, so all of my old comments disappeared. :( I'm in the process of trying to find a way to recover those.