Google
 

Sunday, June 19, 2005

My Weekend

This Friday I went Tulsa & played with my neice Sydney while my brother went to work. She's such a funny kid. She just turned 2 in March & she talks a lot, but I can only understand about 2/3 of what she's saying. We played out side most of the afternoon and I got some much needed color.
On Saturday we all went to Bartlesville for Paige's first birthday party. It was about as exciting as a first birthday party can be. We went early because Sean & Karissa were getting Sydney her first dog at the SPCA. She's a really pretty lab mix puppy. Her name is Daisy and she's tan with chocolate spots, with one blue and one green eye.
I came home late last night, watched My Best Friend's Wedding, and here I am at work today. I actually have to do work today because my boss is coming back from her 2 week vacation tomorrow, and I have to make it look like I did something while she was gone. :)