Google
 

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Vacation

By this time next week, I'll be hanging out on my brother's couch in Tulsa. I can't wait. Sean's couch is one of my favorite places in the world. My vacation starts on Friday. Friday night I'm going to my sister's house because I ALWAYS go to my brother's house when I get some time off, and I think it hurts her feelings. But, Sean's house has digital cable and a 56' TV. Leslie doesn't even get local channels. Sometimes I think it's sad & pathetic that my life revolves around TV. An article in Men's Health a couple of years ago said that your brain relates to spending time with your TV "friends" the same as it does to real live people. I'm cool with that. Your TV "friends" aren't going to stab you in the back or hurt your feelings or blow you off. They're always there. Anyway, back to the vacation. On Monday I'm going back to Sean's to shoot off fireworks. On Tuesday, we're going to Discoveryland to see Oklahoma! I LOVE Oklahoma!, well musicals in general, but Oklahoma! the second most(Grease is the first). Other than that, I have no plans. I'm so excited!

I got a new(to me) car last night. It's a 2001 Mercury Sable. It's really nice. It has a cd player & cruise control & power windows and locks & buttons on the key chain & tinted windows. I'm so happy about the car. I love it!

Have a nice day!