Google
 

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Harry Potter & other reasons I've been absent

Sorry for the absence, but I was a little busy, then I was reading Harry Potter. I finished it last night, and already I'm ready for another one. I think I'm going to reread Order of the Phoenix. It may answer some questions I have about some things in the new one. It was a very good read. There are some very shocking pages. And,
***spoiler alert***
would Ron & Hermoine just frickin' kiss already!
***end spoiler***

Okay, about the car, they won't give me my money back, but they did fix it, so I'm okay with that.

My friend Brion moved to Yukon a couple of weeks ago, so I've been wasting a lot of gas driving back & forth to Yukon. It is fun though to have Brion here & not 2 hours away. Also, since I'm driving out there anyway, I've been getting gas at the truck stops at Morgan Rd. I only paid $1.97 for gas a couple of nights ago. It was awesome. I felt like I was getting away with something.

Go buy Harry Potter. It's totally worth it.