Google
 

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Back to Life, Back to Reality

My vacation was fun, but that's over now. I'm not loving the car so much anymore. On the first day of my vacation, on the way to Tulsa, it broke down & I was stuck at the last McDonald's on the turnpike for an hour & a half waiting for a tow truck. They towed it to the sister dealership in Tulsa & they had it for a week, but they gave me a rental which was okay. The transmission light & engine light had come on, so they kept it for a week & all they did was tell me it was 3 quarts low on transmission fluid, so they put that in it. They said the transmission wasn't leaking or anything, they just sold me a car that was 3 quarts low on transmission fluid. K, so I got it back on Thursday, and the AC wasn't working. Drove it home Thursday night everything was fine. Last night it started making a metallic grinding kind of noise. Tomorrow morning I'm going to call them & tell them to come get it, I want my money back. And, Karissa was sick on Tuesday, so we didn't go to see Oklahoma. I'm almost glad to be back at work.