Google
 

Monday, August 22, 2005

Back to School

Classes started today. The campus is riddled with 18 year old first time college students running around like chickens with their heads cut off. It's so fun!
I'm taking a class this semester. It's an online class for Microsoft Access. It will make me qualified for a better paying job opening up here in the library. My boss paid my past due tuition, the tuition for the class, and bought my book. I owe her more than $500 now. I love my boss. She's awesome.
I'm thinking about enrolling in another class too, but I don't know what I want to take. It doesn't take very much for me to get bored and withdraw from a class, but I don't want anymore W's on my transcript, so if I decide to take something, it's going to have to be something that I'll stick with for 16 weeks.
I have to go do my homework now. :(

Quote of the week:
"Bye bitches!" -- Janelle, Big Brother 6