Google
 

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Damn, where have I been?

Man, I can't believe it's been 2 weeks since my last post. So much has been going on. Labor Day weekend, I went to my sister's house to make friends with my 14 month old niece, Paige. She's so cute! It didn't take very long to make friends with her, and I didn't even have to bribe her with ice cream, which was my back up plan. Anyway, that weekend was the same weekend as my high school reunion, in the same town, but I didn't go to the reunion. Those people made my life hell for 4 years, and I had no desire to see them again. So, the most gratifying thing about that weekend was seeing someone I graduated with carhopping at Sonic. It was great. Okay, so while I was at my sister's house, Mason had a cold. I didn't realize how easy it is to get germs from little kids until 2 days after I got home. I got to work Wednesday feeling fine, but by my lunch break, I was getting a little achey, and by mid-evening, I was sure I was dying. I went home sick Wednesday night and called in Thursday and Friday. Between the time I left work Wednesday evening and Friday evening I slept a total of like 26 hours. I had to come back to work on Sunday, still feeling pretty bad, because I had homework due on Monday, and I couldn't do it from home. I've been working on my school work pretty much nonstop since then. My goal is to finish my class in like half the allotted time so I can just be done with it. Wish me luck.