Google
 

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Miscellany

I took the postal service test on Friday. It was long and boring, but I think hope I did pretty well.
I have become a little obsessed with Hobby Lobby. They have all sorts of things that I want to buy & create & play around with. I can't wait until payday! And, I got a 40% off 1 item coupon at the website, and there are 6 reasonably close Hobby Lobby's to me, so on Friday, I'll be driving around OKC getting things for 40% off at Hobby Lobby.
I'm contemplating going to get my hair cut on Friday. It's been over a year since the last time I got my hair cut because I've got extreme OCD when it comes to my hair. I know exactly how I want it cut, down to the technique I want used when it's cut. It's really hard to find someone who knows what they're doing well enough for them to cut my hair my way and it be flawless. Seriously, I wish I could take my head off, sit it in front of me, and cut it myself. It would be so much easier than dealing with the stress of letting someone else cut it.
Desperate Housewives premieres tonight. Don't forget to watch, and if you do watch, let me know what happens, I'm not going to have a chance to see it.

Have a nice day!