Google
 

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Drama

Man, it's been a rough week. Last Tuesday, I was getting ready to leave for work when I discovered that one of my bad dogs had peed on my only clean pants. I had to call in late so I could do laundry. On Wednesday night, my car broke down. On Friday mom & I went to my neice's first ballet recital. It was awesome. On Sunday, my neighbor across the street got in a stand-off with the police. It only lasted like 20 minutes, but it was a very intense and exciting 20 minutes. The guy's wife and kids came to our house while they waited for him to come out. It started when the guy shot their computer like 2 feet from their 17-yr-old's head. How crazy is that? Even crazier, he didn't go to jail. DHS didn't come to check on the safety of the kids, nothing. He got a ticket for discharging a firearm inside the city limits, and they took him to the crisis center, but he was home in a couple of hours. On top of all that, blogger was down for a few days last week, so I couldn't vent here.
Anyway, I was really stressed about my car. I bought an extended warranty when I bought the car, but it only covers powertrain stuff. I was scared that it was going to be something that wasn't covered, and that it was going to cost me a lot of money. I got my car back today, and it didn't cost me anything! All that worrying for nothing. Not that I'm complaining, now I have money to do stuff for the rest of the month.
Hopefully that's the end of the drama for a while, and I can get back to posting regularly.
Have a nice day!