Google
 

Friday, June 02, 2006

I made it through the wilderness

Oh, yeah, I made it through...Today is the last day of my crappy work schedule! On Monday I go back to a semi-normal schedule. I'm so excited. I get to sleep until 11:00 every day again!

I think I'm going to take a little break from renting my blog out. The renters don't get as many clicks as I think they should, so I feel like I'm ripping them off.

Tomorrow I'm going to a yarn store in Guthrie with my mom. I wonder if there's anything else fun we can do in Guthrie. If you know of anything, let me know.

Oh, I almost forgot, I went to the new Wal-Mart last night. The layout of the place is totally different from any other Wal-Mart I've been in. It was kind of confusing. And, there was this creepy guy with his elderly parents, and I was waiting for them to get out of my way and he says, "I saw your tattoo." Now, the only tattoo that was visible was on my chest, so the guy was letting me know, in front of his elderly parents, that he was gawking at my tits. EWWWWWW!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.