Google
 

Thursday, June 29, 2006

I'm copy-catting Dawn

Here's what ya do:

Instructions:
1. Go to Wikipedia.
2. In the Search box, type your birth month and day (but not year).
3. List three events that happened on your birthday.
4. List two important birthdays and one interesting death.
5. One holiday or observance (if any).

On November 27,

Events:
1895 - At the Swedish-Norwegian Club in Paris, Alfred Nobel signs his last will and testament, setting aside his estate to establish the Nobel Prize after he dies.
That sure was nice of him.
1924 - In New York City the first Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade is held.
No wonder it's my favorite parade.
2005 - The first partial human face transplant is completed in Amiens, France.
I'll stick with the face I've got, thanks.

Births:
1976 - Jaleel White, American actor
That's right, I share my birthday with Urkel...
1962 - Davey Boy Smith (David Smith), British professional wrestler
And the British Bulldog!

Death:
1978 - In San Francisco, California, city mayor George Moscone and openly gay city supervisor Harvey Milk are assassinated by former supervisor Dan White.
You should read about this. It's a very sad story.

Holiday:
My birthday falls on Thanksgiving every few years.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Here's another one:

Countries I've visited:


create your own visited countries map

States I've visited:


create your own personalized map of the USA
I think I got all of them.

I'm tagging Karissa and Deshona.