Google
 

Monday, June 26, 2006

I suck

I've been such a horrible absentee blogger for the last couple of weeks. The main reason for that is not much has been going on.

Here's a funny story. I planted a tree a couple of weeks ago, and I went outside Tuesday night, and it wasn't there. I was just sure some idiot had stolen my tree. Turns out the guy that mows our yard mowed it down. It wasn't a very big tree, just looked like a tall weed with huge leaves on the top of it, I guess. Will it grow back? If you know, let me know.

I went apartment hunting with Brion on Saturday. He and his roommate found a place here in Midwest City, so now instead of having to drive 30 minutes to go to their place, I'll only have to drive like 5. They move in on Thursday. I'm so excited!

Last Sunday, not yesterday, last Sunday, I was drunk and I caught my cat Cheech peeing on the living room floor. I've been contemplating putting him outside for a while. Well, I did it, and it's been 8 days since I've seen him. Maybe someone took him in. I really hope so. I'd feel so guilty if I knew something bad happened to him.

Have a nice day!