Google
 

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

The book I just started

Last night I started reading Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy. This was Oprah's book club book last summer. I'm a little slow on the pick-up. If you go here, there is a full text copy on line. We can read it together! If you're interested, let me know, I'll try to figure out a way for us to discuss it.

There are a lot of other "classic" books available at the same site (Classic Bookshelf) if Anna Karenina doesn't interest you. It's a really cool site. It opens the book in Java, and you can pick your font color, size, background color, etc., and they will email you a bookmark to where you left off so you don't have to search for where you are every time you have to take a break.

I'm also taking suggestions for the next book I should read after this one, if you have any ideas

Have a nice day!