Google
 

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

You naughty boy...

I saw what you were looking at. There's no point trying to deny it. I know what a naked penis looks like. I also don't have a problem with people looking at naked penises on the internet, just not in my library.

Okay, so I caught a guy looking at naked pictures of men. Not a big deal. Until I had to tell him he couldn't be looking at that stuff on our computers. He totally tried to deny it. He had the naked pics in little windows, then in a big window in the background, he had a google search for cartoon network. So, when I told him he couldn't look at that here, he said, "What, cartoon network?" I said, "No, in the other windows." He pulled up another window with a myspace profile. I said, "You know what I'm talking about." That was about an hour ago. I haven't seen him looking at any more.
It pissed me off that he denied it. He would have been a lot better off if he had just acknowledged it and apologized. Now he's on my radar. He's going down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I need a little help with my template design. First, do you like it? Second, what do you have your screen resolution set to on your computer?
My resolution is set to 1024 x 768, so when I make web pages, I make them to fit on my screen, but if more people are viewing it on 800 x 600, I'd be willing to try to adapt, I just need to know. <-total run-on sentence