Google
 

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Are you wearing green?

Next Tuesday, I am going to be sworn into the Student Senate. There are 21 student senators. They call them the 21 brightest minds on campus. Go me. I think it's going to be lots of fun. I've pretty much participated in all of the activities that they've held so far this year anyway, and I'm planning on participating in everything else, so why not just go all out and be one of them. Also, I declared a major. I was a Liberal Studies major, which basically just means that I didn't know what I wanted to do anyway, so I declared History so that I could be the Student Senate Division Merit Appointee for the Social Sciences department. I had been trying to decide if I wanted to declare English or History, anyway, because I didn't want to be Liberal Studies anymore, so this senate opportunity kind of decided for me.
That said, I hate school, and I don't want to go anymore. What I'm thinking is that I can start CLEPing out of classes, and hopefully I can CLEP my way to an associates degree. My main problem with school is having to go to class, so if I can just do the studying and work through the book on my own, I shouldn't have a problem testing out.

I'm thinking about getting a hair cutting job again. If I can cut hair part time, I'll have an extra paycheck, and I'll have tips to live on throughout the month. Also, the people of Midwest City will have a great cosmetological skill like no other available to them. Cause we all know I'm the best hairdresser in the state of Oklahoma.

"It's not easy being green." - Kermit the Frog