Google
 

Sunday, March 07, 2004

Okay, first things first: I correctly predicted that this would be Sue's last week on Survivor. I'm kind of sorry that I did. I didn't think she'd go out like that. She just quit. I didn't really see anything that wrong with what Richard did, but I'm not most people.
Also, Sean is an ass, and Boston Rob is GOING DOWN! Colby rules Survivor!

With that said,
Happy Birthday, Leslie!!!
Today, my little sister, Leslie is 24. She's really getting up there!

Now, who feels sorry for Martha Stewart? I think that it is sad that she is going to prison, but I also think it's a little funny. You can't get away with lying to a Federal agency. It's like lying to your mother: it may take a day, a week, a month, a year, but they're going to find out, and when they do, you are so grounded! A friend of mine was going on about how successful women in this country are brought down because they're women, but Martha totally did it to herself.

Did you see the National IQ Test show on Fox on Friday night? I watched it with a couple of friends, and I did pretty good. Not as good as I thought I would, but good. They had a celebrity panel with Ben Stein, Fred Willard, Kim Coles, Vincent Pastore, and a couple of 'C' list people. Fred Willard had the highest IQ of the celebrities, and mine was higher than his. That really surprised me. I thought for sure that Ben Stein was more intelligent than me. Hell, he had his own game show because he was smart. I want my own game show now. I have star quality. I have charisma!

I'm reading a book about women serial killers. It's crazy how many women have murdered on a large scale with poison. It's really a very interesting book. Lots of nice church going ladies going down for killing like 20 people. Insane! I'm also reading The Hobbit, and re-reading Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
I should be using the time I'm spending reading doing my math homework, but I don't want to. I think I may not pass my math class. I missed a test yesterday, and the final is this coming Friday. I have like 3 chapters of homework to do before I'm prepared to take the final, but if I do really well on the final, I'll pass.
I can't wait for the new Harry Potter Movie to come out! I liked the first two, but I hope this one will be way better. It's only 3 months away! I'm definitely going to see it on the first day, at the mid-night show if they have one. So much exciting stuff happens in this one; I hope they don't cut any of the good stuff out.

"Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much." - Helen Keller