Google
 

Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Well, Matthew didn't make it on American Idol. It makes me a little sad, but I'll get over it. . .'cause Colby's still on Survivor.

A couple of months ago, a handsome young man in the library called me a hot chick. It's a very rare occurrence, so it kind of took me by surprise. I notice him every time he comes in the library, and we've talked a couple of times. He was in today, and we had a really nice conversation. Hopefully, he'll ask me out soon, cause I can't take the stress of it much longer. He seems like a great guy, smart, funny, HOT, you know, all of the necessary attributes. Also, he's going to school, so he's probably going somewhere in his life. I'm going to stop there, but I could ramble about him for days. I'll keep you posted on how it's going.