Google
 

Tuesday, March 16, 2004

We went to the zoo on Saturday. It was raining. It was a lot colder than I thought it would be, and I forgot my umbrella. We got on the tram and rode it to the monkeys, got off, looked at the gorillas and the big cats, got back on the tram, and left. We did see the baby gorilla. It's really cute.

I got not one, but two new kittens this weekend; a girl kitten for mom, and a boy kitten for me. My kitten is white with grey on his head and beautiful blue eyes. His name is Colby. Mom's kitten is white with grey on the tip of her tail and light tan on her head. Her name is Fiona. I love my kitties. They sleep with me. They're so sweet. Roach, my dog, isn't adjusting well to the new additions. He avoids them at all costs. It's really pretty funny; he acts like he's tough, till you bring out a harmless adorable kitten. Okay, they're not that harmless. I'm covered in little scratches on my arms and legs. They don't mean to do it of course, they just don't know to work their claws yet.

This week is spring break. Most college students love spring break, but personally I'm not a fan. My normal work schedule is 1-10 everyday, but on spring break I have to work 8-5. I'm having some trouble adjusting. Today and tomorrow, I'm taking vacation time and coming in at 10 so I can sleep a little later.

I'm having my cable disconnected today. Those of you who know me, know how much I love my TV. This is a big step for me, but it's a step I need to make, and at the end of the day, I've got to be okay with that.