Google
 

Sunday, March 21, 2004

I had a great weekend this weekend. I went to Tulsa on Thursday afternoon, and got home just in time to get ready for work today. I spent Thursday afternoon hanging out with Shannon. I used to see him on a daily basis, and now only see him once or twice a year. I need to make more of an effort to hang out with him, because we have a blast everytime we are together. This morning when I stopped at QuikTrip, I saw Israel. I haven't seen him in like 2 years, and I called him Thursday night, but he didn't answer. It was kind of a trip. I wish I had had more time to talk to him, but I had to head home. Sydney's birthday party was yesterday. It was fun. The cakes were adorable. Karissa worked really hard, and the party turned out really well.

"It is important that students bring a certain rafamuffin, barefoot, irreverence to their studies; they are not here to worship what is known, but to question it." - Jacob Chanowski