Google
 

Monday, March 13, 2006

Carolyn Hart

Author Carolyn Hart is coming to my library! She will be here, at the Rose State College LRC, on April 11 at 3:30 for a Friends of the Library meeting. These meetings are open to the public, so if you're in the area feel free to stop by.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The temperature was in the 70's all weekend. It's 48 degrees right now. You gotta love this Oklahoma weather.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's Spring Break here in Midwest City, and unlike most, I am not excited about it. Usually I work Sun.-Thurs. 1:00-10:00. I sleep until noon every day. I love my work schedule. During Spring Break, I have to work 8:00-5:00. I got up at 6:30 this morning. It was after 2:00AM before I even went to sleep. Usually I love my job, but this is the one thing I don't like about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Check out my new renter. Please. Don't make me beg.