Google
 

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Tidbits

Remember this about my sister's TV boyfriend? Well, it looks like things are not going well for Mr. Hasselhoff. On Tuesday came the news of domestic violence charges, and today he plead no contest to a DUI charge. Things are not going well for the Night Rider.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Dubai port drama is over. The UAE is transferring control to a US "entity". Thank goodness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you're going to fuck your neighbor's sheep, don't get caught.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you watch Black.White. last night on FX? If not, you totally should. It will be on again on Sunday night at 10:00(central time).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you're watching Idol this season, you have to know who Ace is. I want him to marry me to win more every week.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, a nun and a librarian walk into a spelling bee...for real. No joke.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I did not do as well as I thought I would on the midterm for my library class. I fear that my 4.0 is in danger.