Google
 

Thursday, March 02, 2006

New tenant, and a couple of other things

I have a new tenant, Tiny Voices in My Head. I added her to the blogs I read last week. She's good. Go visit her. You know you want to, everybody's doing it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


There's an interesting rumor going around a certain college campus in Midwest City. The rumor is that the girl's basketball coach was forced to resign after being caught with a certain part of his anatomy in the mouth of one of the basketball players on the bus on the way home from an away game. I don't know how much truth there is to this story, but I do know for sure that he no longer works here there. There's a note on his office door that says he's accepted a much more lucrative position elsewhere.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I left work early last night and Heather and I went shopping. We had a great time without spending too much money. I've been pretty social this week, and therefore I am way behind on my TV viewing. I'm going to have to get caught up this weekend. I did watch Lost & Freddie before I went to bed last night. Both shows were really good. On Lost, Claire remembered some of what happened to her when the "others" had her. Freddie is just hilarious from beginning to end. Everyone should watch it. The Chris character is the best.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Brian lost his father yesterday. Stop by and give him your condolences, I know this must be a very hard time for him. I couldn't even begin to imagine the pain I would be in if I lost my father.

I love you daddy.

Have a nice day!