Google
 

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Damn Oklahoma Weather

It snowed here last night, and there was snow on the ground when I left for work today, so I dressed appropriately for the weather. The temperature rose, the snow is all gone, and now I'm burning up! Damn you Oklahoma weather! Damn you to hell!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My mom emailed me this, and I thought it was funny, so I'm reposting it here:

A girl from Oklahoma and a girl from the west coast were seated side by side on an airplane.

The girl from Oklahoma, being friendly and all, said, "So, where y'all from?"

The west coast girl said, "From a place where they know better than to use a preposition at the end of a sentence."

The girl from Oklahoma sat quietly for a few moments and then replied:
"So, where y'all from, bitch?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't forget to visit my renter. She graded the performances of the Idols this week.