Google
 

Monday, March 20, 2006

This Weekend

This weekend I went to Tulsa for my neice's 3rd birthday party. It was a princess bowling party. We had loads of fun. I got to feel my pregnant cousin's baby kick. I gave 5 haircuts yesterday including my own. When I cut Sean's hair, I had him plug my clippers in under the table. While he was on his hands and knees I clicked them on real quick and shaved the hair on his back right above his butt. It was hilarious. Sydney told EVERYBODY that, "M shaved daddy's butt!" You would not believe how many toys the kid got. Her bedroom looks Toys 'r' Us now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is it just my family, or does every family have one person who is always an asshole no matter what?
In our family, it's my cousin Andrew. He met met my pregnant cousin's husband, Jonah, for the first time last night and decided that he doesn't like him. I don't get it. I think if Andrew would give Jonah a chance, he would love him. My immediate family loves him. He's a very charismatic fun happy hyper guy, and the kids can't get enough of him. He and my cousin are married, they're having a baby. Andrew might as well make the best of it and just be friends with him instead of brooding and being a dick, but that won't happen. Oh well. It's Andrew's loss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have a new renter. Go check her out, leave a comment, tell her I sent you.

How was your weekend?