Google
 

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Midterms

I've got a midterm to study for, so I'm reposting my post (borrowing this idea from Monty) from March 8, 2004. It's about the love of my life, Colby. :)

Hi!!

Colby was on Curb Your Enthusiasm last night. I don't ever watch this show, but I made an exception for the Colbster. It was really funny. Larry was talking to the rabbi, and invited him to dinner. The rabbi asked if he could bring his friend, and said he was a Survivor. Larry said his dad had a friend who was a survivor, and invited him to dinner. The rabbi's Survivor was Colby, and the dad's survivor was a survivor of the holocaust. Colby and the holocaust survivor got into an arguement over dinner about who had it worse off. If you'd like to see it, let me know. I taped it.

Tonight is Three Dog Night. I can't wait! I get to leave work early; that's why you're hearing from me now.

I have never tried to hide where I stand on the positions of the Survivor: All-Stars(see March 2). Everyone in my family knows of my love for Colby. Yet, my brother, Sean, who knows Colby is going to win, is trying to cause a ruckus. I don't know why, but for some reason, Sean is a fan of Boston Rob. Probably because Rob is an ass just like Sean. Anyway, all Survivor fans know that if you're not Richard Hatch, or a shady car salesman, you can't win by being an ass. And, we all saw Richard Hatch get voted off BECAUSE COLBY SAID SO! If Boston Rob makes it to the merge, I think that Colby will say so again, and Rob will be gone. And, I will laugh at Sean forever!!! Muahahaha!
This is the last time I'm going to address the Sean/Rob affair. Until Colby wins.


It looks like I was wrong about the Rob/Colby thing since Colby got voted off before the merge, and Rob came in second, and got a dumb little trophy wife out of it.