Google
 

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Funny story

this is an audio post - click to play


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm going to Bartlesville this weekend to visit my sister. Brion's roomate is going with me. Her parents live in Bartlesville now, but she didn't grow up there. She doesn't know about the few cool things to do in Bartlesville, though there aren't many at all. She doesn't know it yet, but we're going to got to Keepsake Candles, The Red Dirt Soap Company, Murphy's Steak House, and maybe Frank Phillips' home or Woolaroc. I'm most excited about going to Murphy's. It's definitely worth the 3 hour drive to Bartlesville just to eat there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Make sure you visit my renter and congratulate her on her recent engagement. Look down a couple of posts for a picture of the ring. It's amazing! I'm a little jealous.